Test-Driven Development for beginners
Workshop with Wolfram Kriesing
The course focuses on how to use TDD as a tool to achieve better, more reliable, less cluttered and more focused software solution.
– Learn the TDD concepts
– Practice TDD and get feedback
– Learn how to write less code
– Practice pair programming
– See TDD support your workflow
– How to create testable code
– Let TDD support your productivity
What will I get?
– An intense full day hands-on programming and learning experience
– Pairing with other people
– Learning and trying out TDD concepts
– Learn how tests can drive your design
– How TDD helps focusing and solving a problem
Where and when?
4th December 2014, 9:00 – 17:00
Munich, Germany, Hopfenstr. 6 (near main train station, Hauptbahnhof)
Bring your own laptop.
Be prepared to be surprised.
Who is giving the workshop?
Want the workshop near you?
Stay informed about later dates.